The Husqvarna Viking Opal 690Q computerised sewing machine is the top of the Opal series.
Opal 690Q is able to automatically adjust the thread tension, presser foot pressure and more thanks to a series of sensors that help you sew difficult fabrics using advanced techniques with ease.
There are also hundreds of stitches that are customizable and can be saved to the machine's memory via the touchscreen.
It’s particularly suitable for advanced sewing, tailoring, quilting and home decorations.
100% Safe, since 1958 in the world of sewing
Immediate shipping and Fast delivery
If you think back no problem, you have 15 days to return
If you sew with a mechanical machine or with an electronics that is already a few years old, you will appreciate the best of the most advanced technology applied to sewing.
The Opal 690Q electronic sewing machine adopts an integrated assistance system that will revolutionize for the better your way of sewing.
Let your Husqvarna Viking Opal 690Q take care of the settings best suited to the fabric and technique you want to use while relaxing and concentrating on the joy of sewing!
Up with the times
The touchscreen is easy to navigate and shows all the settings.
The Exclusive Sensor System thanks to a sensor regulates the seam of any thickness for a perfect fabric feed.
The automatic thread cutter saves a lot of time, automatically cuts the upper and lower thread.
The bobbin thread sensor warns you when the bobbin thread is running low.
The self-adjusting tension of the thread automatically sets the most suitable for the technique and material to be sewn.
The generous 200mm seam surface and long arm make it easy to sew large projects.
4 built-in fonts are available to customize, label and date sewing projects.You can program and save your personal stitch settings in the 'My stitches' menu.
208 gorgeous stitches for endless creative opportunities including 7mm stitch width and 6mm stitch length.
The perfectly balanced buttonholes (PBB) combined with the exclusive sensor foot automatically sew perfect eyelets every time.
Easy to use
The exclusive Sewing Advisor function optimizes sewing with automatic settings.
3 LED lights eliminate shadows during sewing and the built-in needle threader simplifies and speeds up threading.
- Touch Screen display 64 x 48mm with stylus
- Exclusive Sensor System technology automatically and continuously senses and adjusts as you sew any thickness of fabric for perfect even feeding
- Exclusive Sewing Advisor feature optimizes your sewing with automatic settings
- Electronic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension sets the best tension automatically for all your sewing techniques and fabrics
- 565 Stitches in total including stitches, letters, characters etc
- 208 utility and decorative stitches up to 7 mm stitch width
- My Stitches Menu: save 240 stitches to 12 memories
- 4 programmable fonts
- 7 buttonholes styles
- Automatic stitch tapering
- Pictogram feature
- Mirror stitches end-to-end or side-to-side
- Adjust stitch length and width
- Exclusive sensor one-step buttonhole foot
- Sew-on button program
- Fix function
- Stop function
- 200 mm sewing surface and long arm makes it easy to sew large projects
- Bobbin Thread Sensor: the machine stops sewing and alerts you when the bobbin thread is about to run out
- Automatic thread cutter cuts the top and bobbin thread automatically
- Start/Stop Button: begin and stop sewing without the use of the foot control
- Led lights reduce shadows while sewing
- 29 needle positions
- 10 snap-on presser feet included
- Needle stop function: decide if the needle stops in the up or down position
- Twin needle safety and stitch width safety
- 5 speed electronic speed control
- Instant and permanent reverse sewing
- Built-in needle threader
- Bobbin winds from the needle
- Strong electronic needle piercing power
- Slide-on accessory tray
- 2 built-in spool pins
- 3 integrated thread cutters
- 12 languages
- Hard Cover
- 2 x utility feet
- Buttonhole foot
- Blind Hem foot
- Zipper foot
- Edging foot
- Sensor one-step buttonhole foot
- Glide sole
- Quilter's 1/4 inch piecing foot
- Clear open toe foot
- Embroidery / darning foot
- Seam ripper
- 2 x felt pad
- Multi-purpose tool / button reed
- 5 x bobbins
- Edge / quilting guide
- Spool caps x 3 (large, medium and small)
- Electronic foot controller
- Cord power (EU type plug)
- Hard case
- Recommended for
- Advanced sewing
- Needle threader
- Max stitch width
- Max stitch length
- 6 mm
- Included presser feet
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Feedaty Reviews (2)
si consiglia in quanto buon prodotto, preciso e soddisfacente. oltretutto ottima qualità/prezzo
Ottima macchina, peccato che la casa madre non risponda.