The Necchi N986 long arm sewing machine is a mechanical machine.
Suitable for quilting enthusiasts and for the workshops that need a portable machine with free arm but sturdy and durable and with plenty of room to the right of the needle for sewing curtains, upholstery and padding without difficulty.
Among the main features there is the rotary hook with upper loading bobbin, fast and accurate.
The automatic needle threader, the pressure of the adjustable foot, the knee lifter of the foot, led lighting with 2 light points, one above the needle and the other in the center of the arm are just some of the advantages that this model ensures.
The Necchi N986 sewing machine is a mechanical with rotary hook and long arm (up to 31 cm) machine.
The 27 stitches, including useful for everyday sewing, decorative for renew and / or embellish the garments of your family, elasticized for the stretch fabrics and specific for quilting are adjustable both in length and width. This makes it particularly suitable for both sartorial and creative sewing.
The rotary hook has an anti-jamming system that avoids tangles of thread even in case of error. The bobbin is loaded from the top and it is easy to check the amount of wire left and fast recharge.
The upgraded motor sews up to 1000 stitches per minute, ideal for large works and it is the best for sewing heavy fabrics such as jeans, canvas, drapery and also corduroy.
It makes perfect buttonholes in a single step and all of them are always the right size thanks to the special foot supplied where you have to insert the button you have to make the eyelet for.
The automatic needle threader facilitates and speeds up the operation of threading, changing often colors will no longer be a problem.
The free arm that is obtained by removing the large accessory box has a depth of 25.4 cm, and a circumference of only 29 cm, comfortable to sew even very narrow tubular parts.
The thread tension is easily adjusted with the handy graduated handle located in the front, in order to always obtain perfect stitches regardless of fabric and yarn.
To disengage the fabric feed, just move a lever, a function much appreciated by those who love freehand embroidery, darning, quilting or fastening buttons.
The ability to adjust the presser foot pressure is a function indispensable for advanced sewing as well as the high / low needle. There are 2 keys for this function: 1 programmable so that the needle always stop in the desired position and 1 to raise / lower at the moment the needle without the need to do it manually.
The large working area is brightly lit with no shadow areas thanks to the 2 LED light points, one positioned directly on the area of the needle and the other in the center of the sewing table.
The large reverse lever is very comfortable to maneuver while you are working, useful for reinforcing the stitches when needed, while the knee foot-lifter leaves both hands free to guide the fabric.
Identical product to Babylock Jazz II.
Quilting and Sewing Features
- Workspace to the right of the needle 31 cm
- Programmable Needle Up/ Down
- Sews up to 1,000 SPM
- 28 Built-in stitches including a one-step buttonhole
- 2 Led lights that illuminate the needle and work area
- Pattern selection and dial indicator window
- Stretch stitch capabilities
- Maximum utility stitch width: 7 mm
- Stitch length 0.0 mm – 4.0 mm
- Thread tension dial
- Needle threader
- Hands-free presser foot
- Drop feed for free-motion stitching
- Needle plate with markings in inches and millimeters
- Heavy-duty metal casting
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Variable needle with 24 positions
- Twin needle sewing capabilities with straight stitch
- Quick-set, top-loading bobbin
- Built-in bobbin winder
- Free arm
- Side thread cutter
- Easy access stitch length and width dials
- Color-coded stretch stitch settings
- Fine tuning buttonhole adjustment
- Easy-to-read stitch reference chart
- Threading reference diagrams on inside cover
- Reverse sewing lever
- Thumb screw holes for compatibility with optional attachments
- Accessory tray with two storage compartments
- Electronic foot control and power cord (Eu type plug)
- Knee lifter
- 9 feet
- Open Toe
- Straight Stitch
- 1/4" Quilting
- General Purpose/Zig Zag
- Blind Hem
- Quilting Guide
- Vertical spool pin
- Seam ripper with brush
- Machine dust cover
- Needle threader
- Recommended for
- Advanced sewing
- Max stitch width
- Max stitch length
- 4 mm
- Included presser feet
Be the first to ask a question about this product!