The Pfaff sewing machine Quilt Ambition 2.0 is the top of the Ambition series.It has all the major features of its “sisters”, such as the double transport of the fabric that eliminates wrinkles on the most delicate items and allows you to sew even the most difficult materials such as jeans and corduroy, the needle threader, the jam-proof rotary crochet, but also adds new features such as the high-resolution touch screen that allows you to take control of the machine with a finger or the bobbin thread sensor.
100% Safe, since 1958 in the world of sewing
Immediate shipping and Fast delivery
If you think back no problem, you have 15 days to return
Several layers of fabric are no problem for the Pfaff sewing machine Quilt Ambition 2.0 thanks to electronic speed control. Moreover, regardless of speed, you will always get a powerful and continuous needle penetration and perfect stitching.
A total of 201 sewing programs, up to 7 mm wide, among which are between decorative stitches and those for quilting, 7 types of buttonholes, 4 alphabets with uppercase and lowercase characters, numbers and symbols to make each of your projects unique and personalized. You also find the stitches to make fantastic hemstitches and cross-stitches, as well as endless full-stitch embroideries such as scallops and the like.
When sewing with the twin needle, the stitch width is automatically adjusted. In addition, the free arm facilitates sewing on tubular items such as arms, cuffs and legs.
The sewing area to the right of the needle is larger, for sewing large projects, up to 200 mm. The organized sewing plan allows you to store feet and accessories in organized compartments and always at your fingertips.
The possibility of lowering the claws from the outside is a great convenience for those who quilt blankets, mend or want to sew freehand.
The IDT system or double fabric transport as well as the finishing bobbin thread - sensor are indispensable for quilting enthusiasts.
With the Start / Stop button it is possible to sew without the pedal, essential for those who live with a physical disability but also comfortable for sewing enthusiasts who want to sew more freely at a constant sewing speed.
The presser foot pressure is adjustable, ideal for the most difficult fabrics as well as the upper thread tension can be adjusted to match the sewing technique perfectly.
Unique features compared to other sewing machines in the same price category:
- High resolution touch screen - shows your selections, options and stitch information. Stitches are shown in their actual size.
- 201 stitches
- 4 alphabets
- Mirror image function to flip the stitch from side to side
- Stitch sequencing allows you to save up to 20 stitch or alphabet combinations to one of 4 sequence memories
- Save personal stitch preferences to one of the 4 sequence memories
- IDT (integrated dual feed) fabric feeding system for even fabric feeding from both above and below
- Bobbin thread sensor tells you when the bobbin thread is running low
- Large sewing space - 200mm to the right of the needle
- One-step buttonhole
- Start/stop button to sew without using the foot control
- Speed slider allows full control of sewing speed
- Three LED light sources to illuminate the sewing area without shadows
- Free motion sewing with the optional free-motion sewing foot
- Drop feed dog function
- High presser foot lift
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Adjustable thread tension
- Needle up/down facility automatically stops the needle in the desired up or down position
- Immediate tie-off facility will automatically tie-off at the end of a seam
- Programmable tie-off allows you to chose between different tie-off styles
- Permanent reverse frees up your hands to guide the fabric
- 29 needle positions
- Integrated needle threader
- Top loading bobbin
- Two spool pins
- Built-in accessory tray
- Hard case to protect your machine during storage or transportation
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Feedaty Reviews (1)
Sono molto soddisfatto del prodotto acquistato