Pfaff Sewing Machines Free-motion Darning foot
Use this presser foot for free motion embroidery, quilting and darning with your sewing machine
100% Safe, since 1958 in the world of sewing
Immediate shipping and Fast delivery
If you think back no problem, you have 15 days to return
The Free-motion/Darning foot is perfect for sewing free-motion embroidery or darning.
How to use a Free-motion foot:
- Make sure the needle is at its highest position.
- Attach the Darning foot: with your thumb and finger, squeezing the front and back of the foot together. Insert the pin of the Darning foot as far as it will go into the hole at the back of the presser foot holder.
- The “C-shaped” guide should be positioned around the presser bar. The long arm must be behind the needle clamp. Tighten the screw.
- Lower the feed dogs.
- If you like, you can hoop the project in a round embroidery hoop for more stability.
- Select a straight stitch and activate the free-motion function, or put the presser foot in the darning/free-motion position.
- Pull up the bobbin thread and sew a few stitches to secure. Clip the thread ends close to the project and continue sewing.
TIP: Remember, when sewing with the feed dogs lowered, the stitch length is determined by you. An even, medium-to-fast sewing speed will allow you to sew a more consistent length of straight stitch. Sewing too slowly may cause small knots to appear on the reverse side of your work.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Feedaty Reviews (1)
Non ancora provato. Lo farò presto ma credo sarà eccellente co.e la macchina