Using the overlocker Singer 14SH754 is easy and convenient!
Interior and exterior finishes for all fabrics, even the most difficult such as jersey, delicate like chiffon, frayed and worn.
In one step you can stitch and trim and can produce decorative stitching as in high fashion garments.
You can not do without! The Singer overlocker 14SH754 saves the time as it cuts, sews and finishes in one easy step.
For a perfect finish on all fabrics, whether they are elastic garments, worn, slippery and even the most delicate.
And yet fantastic decorative stitching. For decorative trim without cutting the edge, the upper knife can be deactivated with ease.
The free arm is ideal for small areas: the sleeves, the edges of the pants, narrow necks.
- Differential feed
- Pre-threaded for easy start up
- 9 Stitch formations
- Built-in rolled edge: sew 2 or 3 thread rolled hems quickly without changing the presser foot or the stitch plate
- Movable upper knife
- Snap-on presser feet
- Free arm
- Stitch length adjustment dial 2-4mm
- Stitch width adjustment knob 3-6.7mm
- Easy color coded threadings
- Foot control (Eu type plug)
- Recommended for
Be the first to ask a question about this product!