The Singer 14T970C cover stitch machine has everything to satisfy you.Would you like to make those parallel seams with a lower finish that you find on sweaters and fuseau with professional results?
Sew amazing two or three-thread coverage stitches, edges and necklines, hem t-shirts and sweatshirts, as well as flat seam junctions and chain stitch.
The coverstitch machine is ideal for stretch fabrics such as knitwear, jersey and lycra and it can also be used with heavy fabrics like jeans.
The most positive thing to say about the Singer 14T970C is that it is by far one of the easiest coverstitch machines to thread.
It looks like an overlock machine and a sewing machine at the same time but it is a fantastic cover stitch that facilitates the finishing of difficult garments made of jersey and lycra with results beyond all expectations.
The 2-threads cover stitch can be tight for very delicate garments or wide for sportswear, while the triple cover stitch made with 3 needles and three upper threads is very suitable for sewing underwear like corsetry and decorative stitching.
The machine after the test to ensure its perfect functionality by a technical will remain threaded to facilitate threading.
Singer Cover-stitch Machine Features
- Sews with 1,2 or 3 needles and 2-3-4 threads
- Threading guide with color codes
- 1100 stitches per minute
- Adjustable tension
- Adjustable stitch length
- Adjustment of the presser foot pressure with 5 settings
- Differential feed adjustable in 5 positions to avoid curling and undulations
- Cover stitch from 2.8 to 5.6 mm narrow, wide, triple
- Chain stitch (3 possible needle positions)
- Stitch length from 1 to 4 mm
- Oil dispenser
- Needle threader
- Lint brush
- Allen wrench
- Foot control (Eu type plug)
- Soft cover
- Recommended for
Be the first to ask a question about this product!