Creative Drawings XII for Embroidery Machines
Creative Drawings offers you today the most advanced technology in the field of embroidery.
Creative Drawings XII is an easy and immediate to use software suitable for embroidery machines of any brand and type.
It is simple and automatic to get started quickly but powerful enough to allow you to customize any design.
100% Safe, since 1958 in the world of sewing
Immediate shipping and Fast delivery
If you think back no problem, you have 15 days to return
Creative Drawings software is an advanced software solution that allows you to create embroideries easily and quickly, from scratch or using vector images or even bitmap images and embroidery files.
It is perfect for both beginners and advanced users to expand endlessly your imagination and the potential of your embroidery machine.
Creative Drawings XII can be used for graphic design, the textile and silk-screen printing printing, embroidery, monogram and computerized quilting.
With innovative features that can easily transform yours creative ideas in beautiful embroidery, Creative Drawings is the perfect embroidery software for everyone.
Unlike the other embroidery software on the market it is designed for "thinking", allowing your creativity to flow freely.
Imagine and quickly create cross-stitch, appliqué or creations with the new Redwork technique. Turn any figure into an echo-quilting.
This advanced software allows you to edit embroideries by changing the shape, fill type, stitch direction, density and many other customizations.
This means you don't have to worry about glitches in the creation of your embroidery.
And with all the features added in the version 11, the possibilities are limitless.
Turn your photos into PaintStitch masterpieces
Any photo can now become a beautiful embroidery. With PaintStitch you will get photorealistic embroidery results with the use of algorithms advanced and patented that have been implemented for this purpose.
PaintStitch designs are perfect for frames, gifts and for capturing unique moments.
Convert your designs to Redwork
Converting any design into embroidery (designs created with red running stitches on white fabric).
Create light embroideries keeping only the outlines.
Redwork designs are a traditional yet trendy way of creating clear and minimal, beautiful designs and modern.
Echo quilting is a patchwork technique made with topstitches that follow the outline of the subject, obtaining the same effect as concentric circles when throwing a stone into a pond.
This program can run it automatically with one click.
Convert text fill
With the "Convert Fill to Backstitch" function you have the option to change a fill area made with a full or satin stitch.
This option is very convenient especially for small text objects.
If the text is too small to be filled with Satin stitches, the best alternative is to fill the object with the topstitch applying this function.
- Convert any photo to a beautiful PaintStitch masterpiece
- Convert your designs to redworκ
- Convert fill to center line
- Find and organize your designs easily with the new File Browser
- Fit design and hoop in the viewing port of the software
- Dark theme to match your MAC OS
- Sequence manager re-designed with many new features
- Multiple units added to Measure tool
- More style positioning abilities
- Center designs to hoop automatically
File you can import:
- Corel Presentation Exchange (.CMX)
- Encapsulated Postscript (.EPS)
- Enhanced windows metafile (.EMF)
- Scalable vector graphics (.SVG)
- Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
- AutoCAD (*.DXF)
- Windows metafile (*.WMF)
- HP GL file (.PLT)
- Bitmap files (.BMP, .DIB, RLE)
- Jpeg files (.JPG, .JPEG, .JPE, .JFIF)
- Gif files (.GIF)
- Windows metafile (.WMF)
- Tif file (.TIF, .TIFF)
- Png file (.PNG)
- Icon file (.ICO)
Save your designs in this formats:
- Wings Systems (.NGS)
- DRAWings (.Draw)
- Tajima (.DST, .DSZ, .DSB)
- Tajima TBF (.tbf)
- SWF (.SST)
- Happy (.TAP)
- Melco expanded (.EXP)
- Juki (.M3)
- Toyota (.10O)
- Mitshubishi HD
- SEF xp (.sef)
- ZSK TC
- Barudan FDR
- Brother/Baby Lock/Bernina (.PEC .PES)
- Husqvarna (.HUS)
- Husqvarna Viking (.VIP, .VP3)
- Viking Designer 1 (.SHV)
- Janome (.JEF, .SEW,.JEF+)
- Pfaff (.KSM, .PCS, .PSM )
- Singer (.XXX)
- QuiltCAD (.HQF)
- PC Quilter (.TXT)
- Statler Stitcher (.QLI)
- Quilt data (.qdata)
- HP GL file (.PLT)
Creative Drawings XII Features List
- Introducing the new patent pending Sketch stitch
- Ability to rotate, slant and re-size bitmap shapes that are filled with stitches
- Edit bitmap images that are filled with stitches inside the node editor
- Apply trim and intersect on bitmap images
- Convert images with transparency to stitches without filling the transparent areas
- Overlapping objects create holes in bitmap images
- Array fill with bitmap fill types
- Use bitmap images for your rectangular or circular arrays
- Add start/exit points
- Show - hide objects during editing
- Support for vertical text
- Precise text spacing between characters
- Smooth nodes - fine tune vector shape
- Fit the embroidery design in the hoop automatically
- Change the density of stitch designs (.dst, .pes, .jef, .vip etc.)
- Apply Special functions (Trim and Stop) on objects through the Sequence manager
- Added cross-hair that goes across all screen
- Auto add Fix / Lock stitches, if needed, in stitch designs (.dst, .pes, .jef, .vip etc.)
- Replaced Colors dock by a smart edit box and swatches
- Find a color by searching with a hex color code or a thread color name/number
- New help system
- In manual mode, all connecting stitches are visible
- Objects in Manual mode have either Fill or Pen - not both
- When loading a stitch file or an artwork file, the new design will have the same name
- Automatic color selection in photostitch depending on the fabric color
- Supporting more embroidery machines and hoops
- 3D adjustments
- Supporting more embroidery machines and hoops
- Override default machine selection when stitch files .pes, .jef or.jef+ are loaded
- Bar-code support in Printouts
- Convert vector-based objects to raw stitches for accurate stitch editing
- Improvements in the way the digitizing function works
- Improvements in the way the Delete object function works
- Artwork objects can open holes in embroidery
- Improve Hi DPI support for multi-monitor Windows
- Support ARM native build for new Macs with M1/M2 processors
- Limitless undo levels
- Kerning pair support in Pre-digitized fonts for creating accurate lettering designs
- Updated Windows 10 11 or MacOS latest and penultimate version
- CPU: Core i3/i5/i7/i9 or AMD Athlon X4, A10-Series, FX series, Ryzen 3/5/7/9, Apple’s ARM M1 and M2
- 6 GB di RAM
- 1.5 GB hard disk free space
- Graphics Card: 3D DirectX 11, at least 1 GB RAM, 32-bit color (Windows only)
- Monitor resolution 1366 x 768
- Internet connection
Be the first to ask a question about this product!